In the morning,
- Tour guide will take you to Lat Village in order to understand the daily life of Lach ethnic minority people, admire subtle hand-woven brocade products, visit their Traditional Architechture Church, plantations of coffee, flower farm are cultivated by Lach people.
- Keeping on moving more around 0,5km to Langbiang tourist site, you can get the Jeep car (optional fee) to reach the peak of Langbiang Mountain – the roof of Dalat (1950m height) to enjoy fantastic views of Silver Stream, Golden Lake, forest and whole Dalat city and listen to its legendary love story from your guide.
- We keep the way to Golden Valley (also called The Second Dalat City) for immersing in dreaming nature and combine to discover culture of Chill ethnic people around.
- On the way back, you can take a look at varieties of animals in Central Highland showed in Dalat Biological Research Institute with many species that you just see for the first time. And then you will enjoy local food featuring to Dalat style for your lunch.
Have your lunch at local restaurant on the way (tour guide will recommend the prestigious restaurant if require)
In the afternoon,
- You will visit The Magic Table which make you amazing & curious about its owner, truth or it is a bunch of baloney? Let’s come and see! Just some steps from Magic Table you will keep on reaching to Thien Vuong Co Sat Pagoda (also called Chinese pagoda) is famous for its three sandal-wood statues of Buddhist.
- The next place of tour will be Lam Dong Museum (Ethnic Minority Museum) displays ancient artefacts and pottery, as well as costumes and musical instruments of local ethnic minorities as the best place for tourist understand the history of Lam Dong province and Dalat in the past.
- On the way back Dalat city center, we visit the French Quarter with the chain of many old-style villas appears in the pine trees, if you are the photographer you maybe like this place.
What to Bring: hat, sunscreen, camera, comfortable walking shoes.