Magnificent Ha Long Bay, with its 3000 – plus islands rising from the clear, emerald waters of the TokinGulf and covering an area of 1500 Sq km, is one of the nature marvels of Vietnam. Adjacent to the rocky lime stone islets, there are numerous sandy dune, hidden stalagmite caves that created by wind, and wave million years ago. Visitor can cruise among 3000 tiny limestone islets, and enjoy the breath-taking view of this world Heritage site.
08:00 – 08:30 : Pick up at your hotel. Enjoy the interesting 3.5 hours drive to Halong city. Arrive in Halong city. Lunch on board. Then take a boat trip about 4hrs journey. Cruise through the emerald waters between the limestone outcrops and long corridors, visit Thien Cung Cave. Back to Halong city where your minibus will be waiting for you to take you back to Hanoi.
20h30 Arrive in Hanoi.
• Transports Hanoi – Ha Long – Hanoi by shuttle bus.
• Accommodation on board: Cabin with A/C, hot water.
• Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
• Entrance fees.
• Insurance on junk
• English speaking guide.
• Private car
• Travel insurance.
• Tips and other personal services.
- Rate is in US$
- Children from 1-4 yrs old is free of charge
- 5-10 yrs old is half charge