Depart: 8:30AM - 4:30PM
- In the morning, You can enjoy airy space at RoBin Hill, Dalat Cable Car Station to get the panorama view of the Dalat City.
- After taking some photos of this, an option to take the cable car to visit to Tuyen Lam Lake. Surrounding by pine forest, Tuyen Lam Lake looks like a paradise with the Truc Lam Zen Monastery, at present is the biggest Zen University in Viet Nam.
- Keep driving southward, you can choose to visit Prenn waterfall where to try elephant riding or Datanla waterfall with magnificent view and can be approached by the roller coaster.
- On the way back to Dalat City center, we visit the Bao Dai King’s Summer Palace, the last Emperor and unique cultural lifestyle of Vietnamese through Royal decoration, the meaningful place of your Dalat trip.
- Have your lunch at local restaurant on the way (tour guide will recommend the prestigious restaurant if require)
- In the afternoon, we continue our trip to Da Lat Flower Garden (formed in 1966).
- Private tour only: If you love art work, XQ Embroidery village (XQ Historical Village) is a worthy place to see many miraculous hand made embroidery works and find out how they make those fantastic artwork, this is the head and original hand embroidered works of XQ in Vietnam, you will be surprised and admired the charming ladies working here.
- Keeping on visiting a giant golden statue of Sakyamuni Buddha. Continuously, The Cock Church (The Cathedral of Dalat city).
- Free to enjoy the artichoke tea, jams at Dalat’s Specialities Showroom.
- English speaking tourist guide
- Entrance fees and tourist permits.
- Cable car (optional)
- Personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended
- Price is in USD
- Discount will be considered for big group