Trip starts at 8.00 am from hotel, the driver and guide will take you to the boat landing on the river to make a trip on Perfume river for visiting Thien Mu pagoda. Along the river on dragon boat you will enjoy the tranquil feeling with two sides of green banks’ river and see the daily life of local people.
Next you will be transferred back Hue city centre to visit the Imperial Citadel where Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945 with numerous of attractive places to see like Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, and Forbidden Purple City. Thai Hoa Palace
Have break for having lunch at restaurant with special dishes of Hue.
This afternoon you will continue to visit of Nguyen Kings like Tu Duc tomb, next is handicraft villages such as hat-making, bronze-casting, insence-making and last Minh Mang tomb. You are back hotel around 5.00 pm. Tour finishes at your hotel.
- All transportation and transfers
- English speaking guide or on request
- Boat trip
- Full meals as indicated in the itinerary (L=Lunch)
- Admission fees and permits
- Complimentary: 2 waters/person/day
- Private expense
- Service is not mentioned
- Rate is in US$
- Children from 1-4 yrs old is free of charge
- 5-12 yrs old is half charge